Friday 29 June 2012

Sew Happy

Yesterday I had that happy feeling, you know the one when your box of material and ribbons arrive?! I placed an order 3 weeks ago!!! from here and oh my was it worth the wait.  The 100 % cotton was really well priced and much better then I expected. Oh the possibilities....
 

            
                                                               


A school bag maybe?

   

                                   A cute kitchen curtain, a dress or a gypsy top for the summer?
  
                               

                                   I love these kind of decisions :)

and I will certainly be ordering more of this fabric.

I thought this afternoon that I would be taking my deckchair to my youngest girls sports day today and doing my heart crochet blanket in the sunshine for my youngest daughter, whilst watching them - well the weather has other plans by the looks of it and instead of sunshine there is a black cloud coming over and it's getting quite windy so looks like I will be ditching the crochet and grabbing my raincoat :/ never mind this is England and we are used to such weather.

Have a lovely day LBF x



6 comments:

  1. Hello. The socks are knit in DK with 3.25 needles. I can photocopy the pattern if you'd like. Just email me poppycottage18@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much that is really kind of you, I will send you an email later today so you got my email addy xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, those fabrics look just gorgeous - there are sooo many lovely websites to look at for fabrics and yarn - very tempting!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very tempting indeed and you still have the most cutest smiley baby picture :) x

      Delete
  3. Your rain to our snow.....I understand.
    I love your fabric choices....these will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my yes you have very heavy snow where you live whereas in the UK if we have a little snow the whole country comes to a standstill x

      Delete