Tuesday 5 June 2012

The beginning......

Where do I start and where do I finish? I have set up blogs before but never seem to get past the first few months before it lays neglected like my freedom that I have never had over the years bringing up a young family and a few little furry animals. I am not complaining as I have loved my little busy (hectic) life but you know over the past few months as my little children have turned into bigger children I have had this unusual occurrence in my life...... A little bit of breathing space...yep a little old ME time so I have decided to dust off my sewing machines, reunite with my crochet and knitting needles and get cooking and have a little fun blogging on the way.

I have brought up six children of whom I am a very proud Mum, I have a bichon frise dog, a lop eared rabbit,two cats and a kitten. My children range from the ages of ten to twenty. I love all sorts of craft. My house is in need of decorating with all the wear and tear of us lot but I am getting there and I have even put a table in my bedroom to fit my sewing machines etc... and created a little work space so I can make our place a lot more cosy.

Looking forward to blogging and reading blogs, Love LBF x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogland, can't wait to see where your crafty adventures take you x

    ReplyDelete