Wednesday 4 July 2012

What a week!

This week I do not seem to have sat down, it is Wednesday already and the days have flown by.  Last week we had the sports day and the rain did keep off  and there I was with my older daughter Emily and they completely forgot one of my children (the youngest) so she never got to participate in any races but she was ok as she decided to go on a bug hunt whilst it was all going on. My other daughter who would have loved to of been left out and just done one skipping race and came last with the skipping rope all wrapped round her legs bless her, she really is not the sporty kind of girl but boy can she do art.

This busy week consisted of my son Will's taster day at college,he has just completed all his exams for which we are waiting for the results in August. My older Uni daughter Amy moved house yesterday so me and my brother went an helped with that. This morning it is one of the younger ones taster day at her new secondary school she starts in September, fingers crossed she gets on fine.Today I have my COPD appointment with my nurse then a quick dash to pick daughter up in time from her taster day and work all day tomorrow so it really will be a thank god it's Friday on Friday.

I still managed to make a dishcloth in between the chaos and finish some squares for youngest daughter's heart blanket.


Ribbed dishcloth


So not all bad and I have been looking into rotary cutters and boards so I can get on with some quilting I hopefully will be able to purchase them next week.

Well that's it from me this week hope everyone has a beautiful end of week/weekend  love LBF x


16 comments:

  1. Phew!! Sound like you'll need a rest at the weekend. Some weeks just end up manic don't they. Like the dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do and it still carrying on here lol and them crochet dishcloths last years x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LBF! Thank you for coming by and saying hello! You're sweet to remember our USA birthday celebration.
    I LOVE the color of your dishcloth! You sound like a super crafty mother (and a very busy one, too!) It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving your blog and all the little campers :) x

      Delete
  4. Wow you are one busy mom. I forgot how hectic it is having little ones. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy life you lead, with all the going and coming you still find time for your crafts, ... amazing! I admire those who can accomplish so much, and manage to blog, too!Thanks so much for stopping our blog and leaving kind words. Following you and wishing you the best with the appointment.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read thru your blog and really enjoyed it! GREAT job on the bathroom. I love the crochet flower swag as well, and the heart blanket should turn out lovely. Oh, and the Friday toilet paper rolls are hilarious! What a fun idea. Good luck on all your projects and plans. I need to get going on mine...here you are, making me feel guilty! :P Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for such a lovely comment,have a fab weekend x

      Delete
  7. Wow, you have been a busy.
    It is the hardest job in the world being a Mum and the most fulfilling, I believe....(especially with all the goings on in the school years) Phew!
    It is lovely to take a little time for you and I love your crochet work...
    I agree, with your earlier comment and take my hat off that you accomplise soo much and still have time to be a lovely blogger!!


    Wishing you a week full of nice things...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your comment made me smile :)hope you have a lovely week too x

      Delete
  8. Your week sounded like mine...between training the puppy and running the kids around...I was busy too! I love your dishcloth.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine sometimes the animals can be worse then the kids, we was running all round everyone's front garden's the other night very late in our pj's as one of our(indoor)cats managed to get out god knows what the neighbours thought!You have a lovely week too x

      Delete
  9. your daughter sounds like me when I was little. I could spend all day drawing or playing with clay but I'd run from the ball and trip over my own feet doing it. (I'm not calling your daughter clumsy btw... just me) I was not into sports at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes she is clumsy though lol drops everything,trips over nothing has and if I am about to enter a shop with fragile things in I point at the door and say wait there :)but yes like you very very good artwork way above her age x

      Delete