Monday 21 April 2014

I am still here....

It just always has been busy and hectic trying to get everything done....

I have done quite a lot though behind the scenes with help from my children the older and young ones..


This was our kitchen when we first moved in pretty drab right?!

but now we have updated it to our taste a bit more although it's still not finished..I mean when are we ever finished...

 I have so much more work to do but am a lot happier with this kitchen for now... this is my favourite part of the kitchen






 I love this dresser so much and it has some new pretty cups I have bought inside but also some very old which came from a neighbour when I was a little girl who we used to call Auntie Till.


bye for now and hopefully not for so long LBF x

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen looks great! It's a never ending process isn't it? Thanks so much for stopping by. It was great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you and yes it will never stop! But that is a good thing?! as it keeps us out of trouble ;) x

    ReplyDelete