Monday 3 December 2012

Angels...x

Thinking of my Nan  and my Uncle who claimed their Angel wings on the 4th December it's been quite a few years now but they have never been far away from my thoughts...I learnt so much from my Uncle Ray he was like a Dad to me always there and it's because of him I can wallpaper, tile and lay wood flooring etc not only that he was a huge part of my life and an absolute inspiration.  I love you too Nan you were so tiny but strong and fostered children for years, it was lovely to spend time looking after you in your later years although you was very independent you always let me wake you up with a cup of tea :) you lived to a great age 97 and even battled cancer in your 70's I still smile at the time I visited you in hospital and you asked me to get your bottle of drink from the cupboard and right there in the hospital you had your own stash of Guinness :) much love for both of you, hope you both have a great party in Heaven today xx





7 comments:

  1. Oh, LBF! How sweet! Cherishing memories of those we have loved is so holy and dear. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's is the legacy of wisdom that special people leave us with. I too have been thinking a lot about my Nan. It still hasn't sunk in that I'll not see her when I walk into my Grandad's house.

    Hope everything is going well with you. Have you moved yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, not too bad here but not moved yet :( the flooding has delayed it a bit but hey ho will be after Christmas now so will decorate my moving boxes with tinsel x

      Delete
  3. Sending thoughts out to you dear friend....
    ~ Been a walking the gentle path of sweet memories me self this last week....
    Take care of you and yours and am sending 'Twinkles' Your way!*******
    Love Maria X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to send this out.....Take care Hedi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete