Monday 25 June 2012

A crochet win

While England never made it due to penalties (again) I for one was a little sad as I was happily hooking away at my first crochet garland whilst watching the footie, oh well I am sure I will find another excuse to go to bed all snuggled up early to watch something else..... Olympics anyone?! not long is it now....








I won though with my garland and finished it by Friday night, searched around for pins and put up in the kitchen straight away.... It will only be here a while as this is just a temporary arrangement try out kind of garland as I have other plans and if the truth be told my plans do consist of new flooring, new kitchen,new house....ok that is dreams not plans so I will just make do with what I have for now and just keep trying to make the house more homely which is going to take some time but you know what this is quite fun blogging on the way and reading other blogs too.



I hope a good weekend was had by all it was a nice relaxing one here lots of cuddles with my little girls, lots of cleaning up after them though too, lots of moaning about my bank as I bank with Natwest and anyone in UK could not have failed to hear about the Natwest crisis...but glad that is all more or less sorted now too, you do not realise how much you rely on banking until it is swept from your feet in an instant.

I must stop looking at the above kitchen picture and thinking how much better would my kitchen units be white..... Oh dear I feel a paint brush moment coming on but I have two painting projects before the kitchen one is I must paint my girls wardrobe white and the second me and my son decided how the big shoe cupboard in the hallway would look lovely painted. I will put some before and after pics up of this very much needed all over the house transition on a budget.

Oh and this weekend's loo roll I am sure you have been awaiting to find out what we had this weekend ;)



Bye for now LBF x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya...
    Well done with your garland, it's very pretty indeedy!
    Thank you for your sweet words over on mine,how funny you have a feline friend, like mine (Pedro) is his name...
    He is soo highly strung, but alas, he spends his days with three females, soo could be the reason..
    Have a fun week!!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww my cat is called Buddy and when he was just 1 years old he got run over so one of his legs is metal but you would never know it he is such a loving cat and veryyyyy spoilt and now also an indoor cat, on my next post I will put a picture of him and you will see the likeness they could be brothers they are so alike
    x

    ReplyDelete