Friday 12 October 2012

Just a quick little note

I have not gone anywhere, I am still here and will be blogging very soon.  I just have had a little bit of a chaotic time over the last months in a good way though :)  We are in the process of packing up and moving to the West Country as I have family there and I feel it is a lovely place for my children to grow in their years and the West Country has always been in my heart for a long time.  I am also home tutoring my youngest until we find her a primary school for her when we move.  I will be soon making some Christmas bit and bobs when this little bit of chaos calms so watch this space :).......

10 comments:

  1. How lovely!
    I was thinking about you this morning and wondering if all was well....
    I wish you well with 'all' that is filling up your days and with your move, some times you have just got to follow your heart******
    Oh well done too with the tutoring with your little one!!
    Take care of you!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is really good to here from you and I need to catch up on your homely blog xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant. Look forward to you being a bit closer! Nearer your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you were......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much bloggy catching up to do to see what you have all been up too while I have been gone and I am looking forward to it xxx

      Delete
  4. Hello LBF!
    I'm happy to see you!
    Are you excited about your move? It sounds like a perfect change!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am like a child (and adults too) would be over Christmas very very excited, I have family in the West Country and freind whom I never get to see enough of xx

      Delete
  5. Hi,
    I just discovered your lovely blog and became your newest member. Looking forward to your next postings. Good luck on your move.
    Greetings, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi and welcome I have not moved yet but hoping to move very soon x

      Delete