Tuesday 13 May 2014

What have I gone and done now?

So I had this brainwave a year or so ago to relocate from London to the West Country and I seem to be taking all this very seriously this Country lark as we are now the new owners of an allotment..
























Looks a tadge neglected doesn't it but with the help of some of my excited (those that are not old enough to know better) children we have plans that we will be growing all our fruit, veg, salad etc..well we hope!

I will update with pics over the next month (year..decade) or so on our possible or impossible progress..


bye for now LBF x

5 comments:

  1. ~ Great to hear from you..
    And lucky you, i have big dreams to own my own little patch..I wonder are you watching the Allotment challenge on our screens just now. ( tonight).I'm addicted to it....I am sure with a little help from big and small ones a like you'll be living of your land very soon..I'm wishing you lots of happy allotment days..
    Hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from Pom and enjoying reading about your new adventure. fresh vegs...a very good thing! good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria I am indeed watching the Allotment challenge and cannot help but be very excited about my allotment..I have been keeping up with your shop Bumble at the Hive, well done it looks so lovely and what a beautiful work setting to be in I have had many many wanties from there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I bet your kids will love all that digging, planting, and weeding!
    How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are loving it Pom Pom, I hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete