Thursday 19 July 2012

Teacher's presents..

It has come to the time of year where the children give there teacher a present and this year the children said "Can you make something Mum" so that I have and as usual last minute with virtually no time to spare. I wanted to design my own too and have finished the first design here of my cup warmer or mug warmer whatever you like to call them :)

 
Not a great picture but I only had seconds to take one as my daughter wanted to give it to her art teacher who she said would love a first design, I will be tweaking it today to come out with my final design just in time to make some tonight ready and wrapped up tomorrow with chocolates inside for the well deserved teachers.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend we are going to see the Olympic flame go by at the end of our road on Saturday morning and then the rest of it lots of rotary cutting I hope. Bye for now I better go and get working on this cup warmer for the final finished design  LBF x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you was so easy to make and I have not been crocheting that long, I have done a better design though for the second one which will post up on next post x

      Delete